Thanks to Javier Abarca (Urbanario.es) and Open Walls Conference, from October 27th to 30th, the city of Barcelona will held the first edition of Unlock, the first international publishing fair dedicated to graffiti and street art. As far as books are more and more our main interest, Le Grand Jeu will participate and show/sell part of its own stock, with old and new books and magazines dealing with street cultures as graffiti and street art, next to more than 40 publishers from Europe and America (here the complete list).
Unlock will take place at Nau Bòstik, an iconic industrial complex in the La Sagrera area of Barcelona, Spain, featuring ample indoor and outdoor spaces. Its programme includes also readings, lectures, book launches during four days.
- What Do One Million Ja Tags Signify? (Possible Books). Reading of two chapters of the book by author Dumar Novy.
- The Subway Art History Project. By Dumar NovYork (JFKI, Freie University, New York / Berlin).
- All City Queens. With author Syrup (London)
- Banksy: Urban Art in a Material World. With author Ulrich Blanchè (Heidelberg).
- Elsewhere. With author Escif (Valencia).
- Firmas, Muros y Botes. With author Fernando Figueroa (Madrid).
- La Gràfica del Hip Hop a Barcelona. With author David Shot (Barcelona).
- The Street Art World. With author Peter Bengtsen (Lund).
- Versus. With author Albert Casanovas (Barcelona).
- Bombardero. Launch of new issue with editors Bellice (Seville).
- Strictly Toyz. Launch of first issue with editor Jaume Gómez (Castellón).
Unlock on Facebook
Unlock on Instagram